Shipping & Returns
Lycette ships packages via USPS & UPS. Calculated charges are based on inventory items, shipping address, and a $4.00 handling fee.
Orders of available stock are typically shipped within 3 business days of placement. You will receive a tracking number once we have fulfilled your order. While you may receive the tracking number immediately, please allow time for your package to be scanned in by the carrier to begin tracking your package. Once a package is in the possession of the carrier we have little to no control over the package. We will work with you and the carrier to the best of our ability to get you your package as quickly as possible!
*Free Standard Shipping (3-5 Day Carrier Time) on inventory orders over $99. $99 threshold applies to inventory items and does not include shipping charges and applicable taxes. Discount applied in checkout automatically. Some finishing items may not be eligible for offer due to size/insurance requirements.
**Free Express Shipping (1-2 Day Carrier Time) on inventory orders over $279. $279 threshold applies to inventory items and does not include shipping charges and applicable taxes. Discount applied in checkout automatically. Some finishing items may not be eligible for offer due to size/insurance requirements.
International shipping is provided through UPS & DHL. Any applicable duties are the responsibility of the customer.
Returns & Refunds
Although our ultimate objective at Lycette is happy customers, we handle returns on a case by case basis. To initiate a return simply reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon reviewing if your return aligns with our return conditions (see below), a return label can be provided ($7 fee will be deducted from available credit) . A store credit in the form of a gift card (less original & return shipping charges) will be issued once it is determined that the product does not violate our Return Conditions. Lycette cannot accept returns for the following:
· Canvases that have been stitched or damaged
· Canvases that have had any custom work done on them, this includes monograms and Stubbs and Wootton canvases as each individual size is custom drawn on the canvas
· Fibers that have been cut or damaged
· Fibers that have been purchased at another store
· To receive store credit for a fiber exchange fibers must match the current dye lot at the store and be in sellable condition
· Lycette does not accept returns or exchanges for fibers that are no longer carried at Lycette
· Lycette does not accept returns on finishing including soft goods (pillows, eyeglass cases, coasters, ect), leather goods, and Stubbs & Wootton finishing
· Canvases that are the “wrong size” or "wrong mesh" as canvas these details are available on each product page
In addition, Lycette is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Customers are responsible for entering the correct mailing address in checkout.
Always feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions!